BLEACH 379 SPOILER PICS AND SUMMARIES

« Older   Newer »

Group

Status
    BLEACH 379 SPOILER PICS AND SUMMARIES

Bleach Chapter 379 Spoilers We are back with another dose of manga bleach, Get to see the latest spoilers for the Bleach Chapter 379. We had a lot of action in the previous chapter of bleach 379, Going back to hueco mundo, we have seen again ichigo as their group face the powerful yammi, Go through with the Bleach Chapter 379 Spoilers to find out what there is for the next chapter of bleach. Yammi grew enormous, in the previous chapter before Bleach Chapter 379. Check out the recap which i posted below as you guys wait for the content for the Bleach Chapter 379. see below now for more details as to what is happening for bleach.

For this week, enjoy watching the recap first before i hand you guys over with the Bleach Chapter 379 spoilers, i will post what you guys need, the bleach chapter 379 scans and pics or probably just the summary and translations. I want you guys to enjoy this Bleach Chapter 379 as you can , i will post links for where to read the Bleach Chapter 379, or you guys can just wait till i get to post it right here, just like the recap slideshow on bleach chapter i have below.

Enjoy the recap guys, this will be updated for the Bleach Chapter 379 spoilers so stay tune.

0 replies since 18/10/2009, 12:44   94 views