Fairy Tail 138 Spoiler Pics and Summaries, Fairy Tail Spoiler 138 Raw

« Older   Newer »

1. R e b o r n³

User deleted

Fairy Tail
    Mashima Hiro
    33rd Kodansha Manga Award Winner!! (Shonen Category)

[Middle text: We've received messages from everyone! / (in Gojuon order)]
    Happy: Thank you so much, everybody! We'll keep on doing our best!!
    [Right-hand column:]
    Akamatsu Ken-sensei
    Creator of Mahou Sensei Negima!
    Congratulations! When I first met you, you had your hair died blond... You'll always be that extremely skilled, speedy, and somewhat scary young man to me.

Ayamine Rando-sensei
    Creator of GetBackers ~Dakkan'ya~
    Congratulations on receiving this award. I've been looking forward to the day you would finally get it. I'll be cheering you on in future as well!!

Oogure Ito-sensei
    Creator of Air Gear
    The Great Blue Ascending Dragon of the Manga World (as I've just randomly decided to call him) Mashima Hiro-sensei has received his rightful prize! ...That's the feeling I get. I'm frankly jealous of the sheer energy and passion that you can feel emanating from this guy when you meet him face-to-face. Congratulations!!

Kase Atsushi-sensei
    Creator of Zerosen
    Ten years ago, when I was first introduced to you at the celebrations for my own Kodansha Manga Award, I never imagined that you would make it all this way. You little success-story, you... you have my honest congratulations!

Kamijou Akimine-sensei
    Creator of C0DE:BREAKER
    Congratulations on winning the Kodansha Manga Award! Please carrying on writing your energetic manga filled with dreams!

Kawasumi Ayako-san
    Seiyuu of Elie in RAVE
    Congratulations on your award! I hope you carry on writing works filled with the dreams and adventures that you're so good at.

Mr. Kibayashi
    Former Shonen Magazine Editor
    Ten years ago, taken by Mashima-san's clear talent, I insisted at an editor's meeting that his work should be serialised. He has since gone on to outdo my expectations and produce one excellent work after another; it makes me truly happy.

[Middle box:]
    Kobayashi Toshihiko-sensei
    Creator of Pastel
    Mashima-kun's "Mashima World", as well as the sheer volume of work he produces, are admirable. I would like to imitate him in terms of output at least, but I won't, because I think it would kill me.

[Left column:]
    Saki Hiroto-sensei
    Writer of Kaze Densetsu: Bukkomi no Taku
    Writer of Bakureon (from Business Jump)
    Congratulations on your award. I always enjoy your fiery and passionate works. I will be praying that your success only goes on increasing!

Tanaka Hiroshi-sensei
    Creator of Megami no Oni (from Young Magazine)
    Congratulations on your Kodansha Manga Award. I'll treat you to a case of Guinness sometime~!♡

Nishimoto Hideo-sensei
    Creator of Mou, Shimasen Kara
    Talent, effort and friendship (with me). Hiro-kun really is a shonen manga-ka who knows how to live. Congratulations on your Kodansha Manga Award!

Mr. Nouchi Masahiro
    Monthly Shonen Rival Editor-in-Chief
    The heroes of Mashima's works are fiery, passionate men who never give up no matter the situation, and make the impossible possible... and so is Mashima-sensei himself!

Hoshino Yasushi-sensei
    Creator of Shigyaku Keiyakusha Fausts
    Come to think of it, the first time I met Mr. Mashima was [text deleted here] and so, my deepest congratulations. I look forward to seeing your future work.

Yasuda Tsuyoshi-sensei
    Creator of OverDrive
    Congratulations, Mashima-sensei. It's great to see your pure and entertaining works getting the recognition they deserve. Please carry on creating dreams for our children in the future.

Yoshikawa Miki-sensei
    Creator of Yankee-kun to Megane-chan
    This is great!! When I heard the news, I was so proud as someone who once worked as your assistant! Mashima-sensei, my deepest congratulations!!

[Side text: What are the meaning of Wendy's tears...?! Has the worst-case scenario come to pass?!]
    Natsu: Wh... What's... going on...?!
    Charle: This can't be...!!!
    Happy: Natsu~~~!
    Wendy: Aahhh... // I'm so sorry...... // I'm so sorry... // I...

4-5
    Fairy Tail
    Chapter 138: Unaccounted-For
    [Insert text: A flower of evil reborn! Does the dawn of a world without light lie beyond his piercing gaze?!]

Natsu: Gérard......
    Wendy: I'm so...... sorr... / ...aahh... / ...ahhh... // I owe this man... a huge... debt...
    Charle: Wendy!! Did you use your healing magic?!! // What were you thinking?!!! If you use that power recklessly... // Wendy!!!

Natsu: Wh... What are you doing here...?! // GÉRAAAAAAAAAAAAA // AAARD!!!

Natsu: Aaaaaaaghhhh!!
    Happy: Natsu!!!
    Blaine: I see your power is as impressive as ever. // Gérard.

Blaine: ! // What...?!!! // Guaaaahhhhhhh!!
    [TN: luls]

Natsu: Gérard!!!! // Where is he?!!!
    Charle: He left.
    Natsu: Why, that little......!!!!
    Charle: I do not know who exactly that man was, but surely recovering Wendy takes priority right now.

Charle: You want to save Erza, do you not?!!!!
    Natsu: All right, fine!!!! // That guy... // Let's go, Happy!!!!
    Happy: Aye, sir!!!!
    Blaine: ......

[Side text: Mashima's Ramblings (1): I was recently granted the Kodansha Manga Award. I could not have done it without the support of my faithful readers. Thank you so much. I will keep working hard, so I hope you will all continue to support me as well.]
    Blaine: This, I did not account for... // No... I suppose it is my own fault for not preparing any restraints... // Still... he never used to possess this level of hostility towards me, I am sure of it... // Was he able to overhear our discussions of Nirvana in his unconscious state? // ! // Damn you, Gérard!!!! // Do you mean to keep Nirvana for yourself alone?!!!!

Blaine: You shall not!!!! // It belongs to us!!!! I will never surrender it to anyone!!!! // COBRA!!!! CAN YOU HEAR ME?!!!! // Gérard has fled!!!! // Go after him!!!! Wherever he is headed... // That is where Nirvana lies!!!!

Cobra: Gotcha. / Loud and clear. // And I'm hearing Gérard's footsteps, as well.
    Gray: Ngh! // !!! // Tch...

Gray: His speed is insane... // Damn it...
    Racer: My codename is Racer. // Faster than anybody, faster than anything. // Running is what I do.
    [Box: Oración Seis / Racer]

[Side text: Mashima's Ramblings (2): "JCVD" is a movie to make any Van Damme fan cry. Incidentally, I saw the real Van Damme in Paris once!]
    Racer: Hm?
    Gray: !!
    Gray: They got her!!!
    Racer: Impossible!!! Blaine was inside there, wasn't he?! How did they...?!! // Ugh!! You're not getting away!!!
    Gray: Natsu!!! DODGE!!!!
    Natsu: ?!

Wendy: Aahh!
    Natsu: Unghh...
    Happy: Ahh!
    Everyone: Nghh!
    Natsu: Ahhhhh~~~!!!! // Happy!!! // Charle!!!

Natsu: Dammit......!!!
    Racer: I thought I told you, you're not going anywhere!!!
    Gray: Ice Make... // RAMPART!!!!
    Racer: Unghh!

Natsu: Gray...
    Gray: Go on ahead... Like I said, I'm gonna handle this guy. // *pant* // *pant* / *pant*
    Natsu: But... surely you used up too much magic with that attack just now!!
    Gray: Just get a move on already, dumbass.

Gray: I'll stop this guy if I die in the attempt!!!! // Now go!!!! Erza's waiting!!!!
    Natsu: Haaaahhhh~~~~~~!!!! // I'll save Erza, no matter what!!!!
    Gray: Damn right you will.

Racer: Why, you... that's twice you've stopped me in my tracks.
    Gray: I'll stop you as many times as I have to. // Ice can stop anything, even life, in its tracks. // And you're always gonna be a step behind. // Stuck there staring at the fairy's tail.

Gérard: Erza...
    [Insert text: Is this murmuring a pang of conscience?! Or a sign of his final farewell to the light...?!]
    [Bottom text: To be continued in Chapter 139: Dead Grand Prix]

0 replies since 16/6/2009, 20:26   226 views